Ullenhall Tennis Club was formed in 1949 as an independent and self-funding club managed by a Committee elected annually from the members.
It has two excellent ‘all weather’ floodlit Tennis Courts behind the Village Hall, which are available for members to play tennis all year round.
Application for membership is non-selective and the Club encourages play at all standards and all ages. Coaching is arranged for Juniors and Seniors and run throughout the year.
The nature of activities and competitions is constantly under revue, being updated and amended as requested by the membership.